Cogswell College's mission is to be a leader in providing practical education in the combined disciplines of technology and entrepreneurship with an emphasis on leadership, and a strong focus on new technologies and business models to prepare graduates for careers in the global economy.
Cogswell will be globally renowned for educating entrepreneurial graduates who have learned to employ new technologies and business models to solve important problems and create significant value for society.
Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs)
- ILO1 - Written Communication: Cogswell graduates will be able to write correctly, accurately, and persuasively.
- ILO2 – Oral Communication: Cogswell graduates will be able to communicate professionally by connecting with their audience through effective oral presentations.
- ILO3 – Critical Thinking: Cogswell graduates will be able to critically analyze ideas, issues, content and events to formulate conclusions and make decisions individually or collaboratively.
- ILO4 – Information Literacy: Cogswell graduates will be able to identify, locate, evaluate, and responsibly use information from a range of sources.
- ILO5 – Quantitative Reasoning: Cogswell graduates will be able to apply quantitative methods to solve a variety of problems.
- ILO6 – Creative Thinking: Cogswell graduates will be able to combine and synthesize ideas, content and expertise in original and innovative ways.