Game Design Art (GDA) Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will identify the most critical components of a project by evaluating the contributing factors.
- Students can develop a production plan that includes concepts, technology, and a schedule.
- Students produce a senior reel that integrates the principles, techniques, and skills acquired in their coursework.
- Students can utilize the most appropriate existing and emerging software technology in their work.
- Students create computer-generated images that convey messages and emotions.
- Students can apply the elements of design and color to their work.
- Students use drawing and rendering techniques to invent expressive characters, sets, and props.
- Students can define the role of each member of a group project.
- Students will effectively contribute their expertise to a collaborative project.
- Students develop a final project concept through experimentation and iteration.
- Students design and implement a project that exhibits inventive combinations of ideas, techniques, and materials.