Add Drop Form

Please fill out the form and sign it electronically. After you sign the form, it will be delivered to the Registrar's Office.

Students that are withdrawing from the College or semester must complete an Exit Form. The Exit Form can be obtained from the Registrar's Office.

You must enter your COGSWELL E-MAIL address when signing the form.