Bachelor of Arts In Digital Media Management
Digital Media Management is the degree program that combines entrepreneurial thought, customer discovery, project management and business practices within the expanding marketplace of digital media. Cogswell College is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the capital of innovation and the headquarters of some of the leading companies occupying the digital media space.
This degree gives students the specific skill sets needed to enter and thrive in some of the most competitive career fields in business - film management, publishing management, video game production management and other media management areas.
- Graduates in DMM earn a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Management
Benefits of Digital Media Management Degree
- Study and learn in the heart of Silicon Valley with access to some of the leading digital media companies in the world
- Form and manage teams of students across disciplines ranging from animation to gaming to engineering to audio projects
- Learn business principles by applying entrepreneurship to your own digital art inspired business concept
- Build a portfolio of projects you have managed including your deliverables and success metrics
- Opportunity to develop key customer discovery skills through work on student, faculty or industry projects
- Develop a network of student peers, mentors, advisors, alumni, faculty and industry leaders
- Innovative curricula pulled from recent technology advances, hands-on learning and integrated lectures
- Engage with thoughtful, caring and accomplished faculty with industry and entrepreneurial experience
- Ability to manage projects in on-campus creative studios for animation, audio and gaming
- Curricula structured for maximum credit transfer from other schools
- Rigorous academic advising for timely graduation
DMM Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- PLO 1. Design an iterative business model.
- PLO 2. Develop a management plan to leverage existing resources.
- PLO 3. Formulate decisions and implement plans of action based on analysis of data.
- PLO 4. Construct a portfolio displaying integration of digital media and systems.
- PLO 5. Create effective oral presentation and written documents for the purpose of persuasion.
- PLO 6. Demonstrate an effective leadership role in a team project.