Cogswell Polytechnical College welcomes students from different countries and cultures for long term study.
International students interested in long term study at Cogswell must complete the full application process. Get started early to allow time to process required documents for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). International students may not enroll as part-time students.
International applicants must submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- A completed International Application
- An essay
- A passport size photo
- A non-refundable application fee of $55 US
- An official transcript from each secondary school and college attended. Applicants are requested to send certified English translations of transcripts
- TOEFL test results; the minimum accepted score is 525 (paper-based), 197 (computer-based), 69 (internet-based)
- The Affidavit of Financial Support Form
Upon the receipt of an acceptance letter, the student is to forward to Cogswell College payment for the first semester tuition before the tuition deadline. All tuition for each subsequent semester attended must be paid in full during that semester's registration.
International students will be required to take placement examinations in mathematics and English.
International students must maintain good academic standing at all times.
Download the International Students Fact Sheet here.